Monday, March 23, 2009

I really don't know how to work blogger, so if anyone else does then let me know so that we can all be able to use this. I also have an idea, let me know what you think ... If I have Randall make us a blog page then I can print out all the reciepes after we get a lot and make a book. It won't really cost anything, just to get it put together. And I think a lady in my ward has a book binder that we could borrow. But I know that blogger has a way of getting your blog printed out but it costs a lot of money. Let me know what you think. I know that he can give all of us total user access, which I don't know how to do that with blogger, I just might be the one with the issue!! One down side is that we can't make it all cute like you all have your blogs (which I don't know how to do so if one of you want to make it all cute PLEASE do) I know that I have been going on for quite some time so I will stop. See you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment