Saturday, May 16, 2009

BBQ Cheddar Chicken Roll-Ups

Ok I changed the background. Hope no one minds!!!

1 each large green and red pepper, cut into strips (4 cups)
1 large onion, thinly sliced (1 cup) (I actually chopped it, cuz I don't like that big of a chunk)
1 lb. boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
1/3 cup Barbecue sauce
4 whole wheat tortillas (I actually made 6)
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese

Cook and stir veggies in large nonstick skillet on med-high heat 3 min. Add chicken: cook and stir 3-4 min or until no longer pink. Stir in bbq sauce: cook on med. heat 3 min. or until chicken is done, stirring occasionally. Spoon chicken mixture down centers of tortillas: top with cheese. Roll up. Enjoy!!

I just made this for the first time tonight and it was delicious! I made it with corn on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment