Saturday, June 20, 2009

BBQ Meatloaf

Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe

This is another easy meatloaf recipe, and it's smothered in barbeque sauce for a taste that is simply irresistible.

Barbecue Meatloaf Ingredients

• 1/2 pound each ground beef, pork, and turkey
• 1 cup milk
• 1/4 teaspoon dried basil
• 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
• 1/4 cup chopped onion
• 1/4 cup chopped mushrooms
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
• 1 clove garlic, minced
• 3 slices white bread torn into very small pieces
• 1 large egg, beaten
• 1/2 cup barbecue sauce

Barbecue Meatloaf Recipe Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Mix all ingredients except barbeque sauce in a large bowl. Transfer mixture to a 5 x 9 inch ungreased meatloaf pan. Pour barbecue sauce over the tope of the meatloaf.

Bake meatloaf for 1 1/4 hours or until center is no longer pink. If using a meat thermometer, the internal temperature of the meatloaf should be 180 degrees.

Let meatloaf sit for 5 minutes before removing from pan to serve. You can serve with additional barbecue sauce if desired.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds yummy! I'll have to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried it yet!!! I am hoping to make it tonight, Randall wants Meatloaf, I hope it's good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I made it and it was pretty good, I think I really like the BBQ sauce on it it really add to it!!!

    ReplyDelete